Dress Up Diary; My Current Favorite Game


I didn't really like playing games, actually, but to kill boredom, I downloaded some. I was playing many different kinds of games, and all are boring. I was changing some by installed it, then played for like a few days, then I got bored, and I deleted it from my phone. Oftenly, it wasn't last long, only like few days and even hours, because I got bored so easily with most of the games.

The only games that remained pretty long in my phone were Line Play, and it was a long time ago. I like it because it has cute graphics, dynamic performance, and offcourse not boring like the others. I can also interract with the other players in some different ways. It doesn't like the other games that we aim only to play to finish the missions or quest. In this game, we have house that we can decorate it with our own creativity. But we have to buy the furnitures in the store using gems that we collected by finishing the quests. The furnitures are all really cute. We can also change our clothes and hair by purchasing it in the store. We can draw some cute and beautiful outfit sets in the Gatcha menu. Beside the house, there are a park, disney world, beach, and cafe that we can visit. Usually, the other players are gathering there and create some event, like Take Me Out, Fashion Contest, etc. We will see many different caracters and outfits which are super duper impressive. We can also like their caracters by giving them 'Hearts', and we'll get some gems for that. I really loved this game, because it feels so real. I have life, I have friends to meet, I have my own story, and I manage my own house.

It's cute, isn't it?
We can visit another player's house by entering the rainbow hole

But, don't get it wrong by assuming that I still keeping that game in my phone. Hhhhh.. By many reasons, reluctantly I had to delete it. One of the reason was, my phone was getting slow and even sometimes stop working. I didn't want to take the worse risk, so I decided to deleted it. After that my phone was getting better. No game in my phone for probably a week after, until I downloaded the other boring game, again.

Until one of a friend of mine recommended a game that she called 'Dress Up Diary' and she said it was a great game. So I tried to download, but I was so surprised by the size of the games. You know what, it will take a half GB (gigabyte) of your phone memory and it can only be downloaded using wi-fi. I wasn't so sure that time to continue downloading, but my friend kept telling me about that game, like she was trying to lure me by sending the picture of it. Well, because of my incapability to control the curiousity, I finally downloaded it for sure hahahaha. It took a pretty long time, like a half day to download it.

This is the main page of Dress Up Diary
New players can invite the other's code to get diamonds and coins
 
After finally the game was fully downloaded, I could start playing with some hints from the game itself, because I'm a beginner. The game is so fun, my friend is right. It doesn't take so long to learn about the game. Well, even the game's size is big it doesn't make my phone slow. It's light. Also, it doesn't take so much of my data plan.

I'm in love with the game now. It has stages that keeps rising to be more difficult to finish. Everytime we can finish the chapter, we will be rewarded either diamonds, coins, outfit designs or material boxes. To finish every stages, we have to wear an outfit according to the theme's clue. The outfits are affordable, because it's pretty easy to collect the coins and diamonds. There's not only one store to buy the outfit, but many. We also can make it by ourself in the tailor menu, by collecting the materials first depend on the outfit design.

This is my fitting room looks alike
We'll get some special outfit set for finishing every chapter
 
What makes this game so fun is, there are many quests we have to finish everyday, and we'll be rewarded for it. In every week and special day, there is always events to win a super cute outfit. If we have a complete collection of some certain outfit sets, we will get some diamonds, or, coins. If we purchase the diamond using cash, we'll also be rewarded. Aaaaah, I really love the game because they give me so many rewards for everything I do. I think I am addicted with the game hahaha.

Well guys, those are the two games that be my favorite so far. If I had two phones, I'd probably download Line Play too hahaha. So, now it's your turn to tell me what games are your favorite?

Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

#SARProject Surat untuk Negara; Dear KEMENPAR RI

#3 Target Tahun Ini